
We took the kids to see Santa. Now I know you might think that we do this to torture our kids, but one of these years they will not be scared . . . maybe. Jane started crying about an hour before we left to go to the mall and didn't stop till after the picture was taken. After it was all done, Ryan gave Santa a high five and Jane said she loves Santa and will be brave next year when she's 5 (that's what we heard last year). Oh, and Jeff didn't get the memo about us trying to stay out of the picture this year. Merry Christmas!!
7 comments:
How funny! Its still a cute picture even if they were crying. Merry Christmas!
tehehe... :)
I like how you're leaning out of the picture! So great! We were at the mall yesterday and saw Santa and Lucy just freaked out! We weren't even going to get her picture taken and she freaked. Now everytime I mention his name she just says "NO"! We'll see what she does at the ward party!
I have relied on Santa coming to our Ward Christmas party so I don't have to go to the mall but we can't go this year so mall santa here we come. Love the picture!
Big improvement over last year!
Yay, it's over!
glad to see one kid was smiling!
Post a Comment