3 kids is a little scary bc it means we're outnumbered! It also means we will have to figure out room situations and buy a new car. Can't fit 3 car seats in the jeep! I have no idea what kind we are getting. We need to actually go look, but it feels like there's plenty of time for all that even though I know it will go by fast. Any suggestions of what to start looking at?
So far, I've felt pretty good. I get a little nauseous if I haven't eaten for awhile, so I just make sure my belly is full :) O ther than that I've just been a little tired, but I can still get away with a daily nap with the kids bc jane and Ryan both still nap. Hate me now! It's what I do! Speaking of naps, why am I wasting my naptime blogging?
9 comments:
That is funny about naps, because I feel the same. My blogging has almost stopped because I would rather nap than blog!
Congrats! Babies are so much fun and the more you have the funnier they are because you are not as stressed out over every little cry. I can't wait to meet the little one!
congrats again! so exciting for you and sarah to have little wee ones together....we just keep calling sarahs my little pony!
Yeah! Can't wait to meet #3! You look amazing by the way.
Can you ask Jane if my baby has spoken to her and what it has said?
Congrats!!! As long as jane is talking to babies could you ask her if we decide to have another one what it might be.
I mean really poor Brian is really outnumbered. Can you imagine the drama with 4 girls.
I keep thinking it wouldn't be so bad but Anna is just starting with her attitude, she still has a long way to go in that department. 4 girls just might put me over the top.
Congrats! Hope you get all the naps you possibly can!!!!
Congrats! I've heard Honda Pilots and Toyota Pathfinders are really good. They both have 3rd rows but aren't huge like suburbans. Anyways, good luck searching!
Congrats!!!! I heart babies!
I'm so glad you're first...again! :) Congrats. Just go for the van! It has the most space for the money! You can also get a nice one with all of the amenities! Or, we do love our Expedition! It is so nice to have back seats that collapse or sit up with the touch of a button!
Post a Comment