Disclaimer: I'm not saying all these are about me, but, yeah probably they are :)
10. You get strange aches and injuries when you do extreme sports, you know like running
9. You wish Mom Jeans would come back so you can quit wearing all these dang layers

8. You no longer have the OPTION of coloring your hair, you have to because of those hairs that don't match (isn't that a nice way of saying gray?)
7. Girls your little sisters age are married with kids, yes kidS, plural meaning more than one. I thought they were still in junior high!
6. You can SEE (like in the mirror) why people do botox. And along the same lines Jane just looked at my hand and said "your hand has a lot of wrinkles in it"

5. You have multiple friends who are DONE having kids
4. You know who Claire Danes is

3. 24 year olds think it's CREEPY that you're on facebook
2. When a guy holds a door for you and you say "thanks" he says "sure MAM"
1. WARNING! This might be a little inappropriate, but worth the laugh: Your daughter tells you "your boobs are getting smaller and smaller and smaller, and down and down and down"
9. You wish Mom Jeans would come back so you can quit wearing all these dang layers

8. You no longer have the OPTION of coloring your hair, you have to because of those hairs that don't match (isn't that a nice way of saying gray?)
7. Girls your little sisters age are married with kids, yes kidS, plural meaning more than one. I thought they were still in junior high!
6. You can SEE (like in the mirror) why people do botox. And along the same lines Jane just looked at my hand and said "your hand has a lot of wrinkles in it"

5. You have multiple friends who are DONE having kids
4. You know who Claire Danes is

3. 24 year olds think it's CREEPY that you're on facebook
2. When a guy holds a door for you and you say "thanks" he says "sure MAM"
1. WARNING! This might be a little inappropriate, but worth the laugh: Your daughter tells you "your boobs are getting smaller and smaller and smaller, and down and down and down"
6 comments:
That was funny. Give it another five and you will REALLY think it is funny! That's where I am at(maybe more, how old are you). Kids can be way to honest some days.
Oh... this hurts. Honesty--ouch.
LOL! I guess I am one of those friends that fits #5... And I love Claire Danes!
amen.
Thanks for the great laugh!!!!
So I needed a pick me up and had to go back and read it again...so funny! Sorry about this morning, my phone died last night and I was planning on just working out at home today anyway. Did you go? I can't work out tomorrow morning cause I'm going skiing with Alex. I do want to go to Zumba tomorrow night though.
Post a Comment