Thursday, January 1, 2009

new years eve

We went to The Roof Restaurant for New Year's Eve this year with Steve & Crissy and Sarah & Paul. We had a lot of fun and a lot of food! Afterward we walked around Temple Square for about 8 min before deciding that it was way too cold! It was a great night and huge thanks to the parentals for watching the kids!!


6 comments:

MommyMert said...

You look so pretty! :) You guys are always having fun!

Kim said...

How fun, New Year's without the kids, we've never done that, maybe next year. I would have settled for a husband this year.

Jamie said...

WOW! A real date, with real adults and all dressed up! How fun for you guys :) BTW, LOVE your coat - you're darling!

Julie said...

Wow, sounds like so much fun. I can't remember the lat time I even stayed up until midnight on New Years Eve, which is a little funny because I usually don't go to sleep until about 1. I hope you guys have a great 2009.

Crissy said...

This was tons of fun and we are already missing you guys horribly! Thanks for such a fun time during our vacation.

Carlie said...

Cute coat!