Jane went skiing for the first time on Saturday! Jeff took her up to Sundance in the afternoon. The skiing was mostly Jeff holding her while holding onto the tow rope to go up the hill, and then Jeff holding her while he skied down the little hill. She loved it! Her favorite part might have been the hot chocolate in the lodge, after they were done. I am just very thankful to have a husband that loves skiing, cold, and snow, so I don't have to be involved in any of it!!


5 comments:
I feel the same way. I don't miss my skiing days. They were cold! It is even nicer when two kids go. I can't wait for three and then four kids with Justin for the whole day!
I have mixed feelings, I enjoyed skiing, I don't remember being cold. Brian knew how I feel about getting cold so when he bought me my ski gear he bought the best cause he knew I wouldn't go more than once if I got cold. A day to myself or skiing with the fam, I can't decide. Jane looked like she had a great time. Of course the hot cocoa is the best part, would be for Abby and Allie.
How fun for Jane! What a lucky girl she is to have a daddy that will take her. I think Avery will be learning from Papa T.
You really should give skiing one more try. It is the best and I know once you got into it you'd love it! I'll help you if you ever want to go for it:)
How much fun! I can't wait to be able to take our kids skiing. We'll give it a couple more years probably.
Post a Comment