Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Half Birthday to Jane!

Today Jane is 3 1/2. She is such a big girl, I cannot keep up with all the things she is learning. I even had to make her a lunch today to take to school! How am I old enough to have to pack a lunch for my kid (thank goodness this was a one time thing, I'm not ready for that everyday!) She loves preschool and loves her teacher. She is learning her letters, can write her name, and draw stick figure people. She chose to wear this shirt because she said it makes her look like a mommy. Maybe b/c of the layering? I don't know. She is the cutest, sweetest (usually) girl ever! These are a few recent random pictures of the kids.




And here are a few more pics I decided to throw in for fun. This is Jane and Ryan at the Bean Museum last week.



Also last week Amy & Scott and Jeff & I went to see a show at the Sundance Film Festival. The movie, Arlen Faber, was okay. But it was tons of fun hanging out in Park City!

Amy & me


We never see any movie stars, but this time we saw Claire Danes! She walked right past us. Of course we wouldn't have know it was her if the paparazzi hadn't jumped out in front of us snapping pics. This lady was jumping around trying to block them, it was hilarious to see. I do not think this was one from those paparazzi, but this is from Sundance:


We went sledding with the kids. Jane loved it, but mostly b/c we saw some dog poo in the snow and she thought it was soooo funny. She just kept laughing hysterically about the "poo dog" she kept calling it. Ryan wouldn't sled with me, only Jeff. He's in a real Daddy Phase of his life right now. It's a little sad for me, but mostly just helpful that he only wants his DaDa to clean him up, get him breakfast, wake up with him at 3 am to fix his blanket, put him to bed, etc.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hope you used her half birthday as an excuse for some cake and ice cream, or some other yummy treat!

Cori said...

So fun....I love Jane's "Mom" outfit.

Kim said...

that is so funny, anytime allie comes up with a white shirt on under a short sleeve shirt, she tells me she's wearing her mom shirt. If she sees someone else with a long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve shirt she points that out to me also. Look Mom, a mom shirt.