Friday, September 5, 2008

Never Too Early for Halloween

I could not believe it when I saw halloween decorations up a month ago, but apparently Ryan is on board with it! I think by his face painting he's trying to tell me he wants to be a ninja turtle for halloween!


He got into Jane's paints, which is usually why I don't let her paint cuz Ryan cannot be trusted! He has been into everything lately! Typical of the age, but still very annoying. This next pic is from a couple nights ago when we had chicken enchiladas for dinner. His hair stunk so bad I had to wash it twice and scrub it with that baby scrubber you get from the hospital.

4 comments:

Laura said...

hahaha. I am laughing so bad right now. That is great!

MommyMert said...

Mmmm... love that boy.

Is it wrong that I am now thinking about making chicken enchiladas now? mmm...

Lindsay said...

haha. the enchilada picture is great!!

Christine said...

That is why my children are better off not feeding themselves! :)
I tagged you....you're it....check out my blog!