Ryan gave Jeff the best Father's Day present ever and started walking on Sunday! It is so funny to watch him just walk around the house now. Walking does make it easier to make baskets on his little basketball stand. Jeff is also happy that his official basketball training can now begin. I'm a little sad that this means Ryan is not a baby anymore. But on the other hand, his knees won't be as torn up from crawling on the sidewalk! Yay for my baby! I'm so proud of him!
8 comments:
I can't believe it. Didn't we just have these children? He looks so stinkin' cute toddling around! Tad crawls around outside on his feet (like a stinkbug) 'cause it hurts his knees on the sidewalk and the grass bugs him. :)
so cute! Can't believe how big he is!
Wow! What a big boy. I can't believe how quickly they grow up! I keep saying it and it still keeps surprising me!
I love the video...and the credits! :)
This is so cute! I love hearing him talk too. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks. Parker will love it that he can walk now.
HooRAY!! Look at that! :) Mmm..love it.
What a doll! That's right Katie, he's not a baby anymore. Time for another one.
Love it! You are too funny. Way to go Ryan.
Your voice is high and annoying. Its okay.. I talk to my dog like that. At least you talk to real babies like that.
PS: Cute children.
Post a Comment