Sunday, June 8, 2008
Happy Birthday to ME!!!
Just wanted to give you a spot to leave me a nice birthday message! I am 28 now and it feels good. Mostly because I still feel 19, woohoo! I've had a great day so far. I slept in till 10:00. Who knew I had it in me still. That was great and then Jeff gave me the cutest shirt and jeans - yes he amazingly bought me jeans that fit, I can't even do that. So it's been great. Jeff took Jane to get me a present last night and she chose a Hello Kitty balloon, lip gloss, and toe nail polish. It was very sweet of her (and him), and the purple nail polish looks very good on Jane! Now I'm going to go relax and keep reading The Host, which I am about 1/2 way into and I love it too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Katie! Glad you didn't have to share with Jordan. We hope you can continue to have a lazy and relaxing day since you deserve it.
I popped on over to leave you a birthday message and you left the perfect spot to do so. Happy Birthday! We need to get together soon. It has been far too long!
Happy Birthday to you!!! I'm glad you had a great day. I laughed and laughed so hard when I read that Jane spilled the beans to Jeff. Ha ha. That's kinda cool that you guys have your b-days so close. Best wishes to you both!
Jane is the cutest! And wait to go Jeff on getting you an awesome present! Isn't it great to just relax?? I'm home alone all week while John's in Chicago for work...yuck!
Happy Birthday Katie! Sorry Dave has been such a slacker...I guess his order took way longer than they planned...it usually takes like 2 or 3 weeks and this time it took at least 4 or 5. Pain! Anyways...I am sorry I know he is planning on comming today. Hope you aren't too mad at him! Anyways...I found your blog on Sarah's and wanted to say hi! Hope you are well! Email me your email address and I will add you to our blog. The email is djnelson07@gmail.com. Keep in touch...your kids are adorable!
Happy birthday to you! I forgot that you and Jeff had such close birthdays. I hope you guys had a great weekend celebrating.
Happy Birthday to all of you! I am jealsous of your age!
Oh crap. I just remembered when I was looking at your blog that I forgot to call you on Sunday! Ahhhhh
I saw it on my calendar and thought to myself, "myself, don't forget to call Katie tomorrow" and sure enough I did! I'm sorry. Happy late birthday anyway. I can't even imagine sleeping in and being lazy until 10:00. I think I've been sleep deprived for like um a month or two now. Oh well, life has to move on- hopefully up from here! :)
Congrats to 28! I can't believe I'll be the big 3-0 this year!
Love ya!
Oh crap. I just remembered when I was looking at your blog that I forgot to call you on Sunday! Ahhhhh
I saw it on my calendar and thought to myself, "myself, don't forget to call Katie tomorrow" and sure enough I did! I'm sorry. Happy late birthday anyway. I can't even imagine sleeping in and being lazy until 10:00. I think I've been sleep deprived for like um a month or two now. Oh well, life has to move on- hopefully up from here! :)
Congrats to 28! I can't believe I'll be the big 3-0 this year!
Love ya!
Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU--OooUUU!! Happy Birthday to YOU! Glad you had a mucho great day! I just finished the Host yesterday. Loved it.. mm... lets talk about it soon. Do you think its going to be a series? I will bring you a birthday treat this week sometime. (Ive been thinking about you all week, but I knew you had been sick.) I love you!! Kudos to Jeff on the jeans and sleeping in.
Post a Comment